Medicine has changed, and so has finance.
Let’s plan your future together
Financial and strategic advice at each stage of your career path
You have so many demands on your time. It can be hard to find your way around all the financial products that you’re offered. We know that can be a challenge in itself!
That’s why we focus on education rather than pressure when the time comes to advise you. Impartiality, clarity and objectivity are essential so that you can make an informed decision. We’re proud to be able to offer our clients access to almost all financial institutions in Canada through a brokerage agreement. This enables us to craft a personalized offer based on your needs and your situation.
Whether you are a medical student, a medical resident or an owner, let us be your guide to all the options that are available to you on the market!
Here is how our team and our network of outside professionals can guide you in the strategic management of your assets from the start of your studies through the incorporation of your practice, right up to your retirement.
- Debt repayment strategy
- Accruing liquid assets and building up an emergency fund
- Risk management in case of disability, critical illness and death
- Minimizing financial loss related to enrolment for risk management products (disability, critical illness and life insurance)
- Mutual funds (RRSP, TFSA, RESP, etc.)
- Retirement planning
Corporate & tax component
- Support and advice regarding professional remuneration (salary vs. dividends)
- Preparation of corporate tax strategies
- Support in the process of incorporating the professional through our network of experts
- Tax-efficient investment strategy
- Minimizing of financial loss related to enrolment for risk management products (disability, critical illness and life insurance)
- Planned giving